Terms and Conditions
Please note that booking directly through this website allows you the best price. We cannot accept direct payment by credit or debit cards - if you wish to pay with a card, please book via Airbnb or Tripadvisor/Holiday Lettings. However there will be additional booking charges and commission fees to pay through these sites.
Short breaks are OFTEN available - minimum booking of two nights @ £250-00.
- A non-refundable booking deposit of £50-00 is required in order to confirm a booking.
- The balance is to be paid upon arrival by cash or cheque.
- If a booking is cancelled within two weeks prior to the dates booked, the full balance of the monies owed will still be payable. If we re-sell the dates this balance will be refunded.
- The cottage will normally be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and in order for it to be cleaned we ask that it is vacated by 10-00am on the morning of departure - unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking.
- The price includes all linen, towels, electricity for heating and the supply of basic cleaning materials and washing up liquid.
- The owners reserve the right to enter the property at a reasonable time for the purposes of emergency maintenance, repair or other need.
- The owners are not responsible for the cost of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning costs occasioned by any member of the party.
- In order to maintain the high standard of furniture, fixtures, fittings and contents we ask that at the end of your stay the property is left in a clean and reasonable state.